10 years committed to excellence in tourism management and marketing
The range of services on offer at VMar turismo encompasses many facets of commercialisation, ranging from promotion at trade fairs and bespoke marketing plans to yield management, thereby allowing clients to react to critical occupancy situations with the required levels of dynamism.
Thanks to our use of new technologies, clients are able to do direct business over the Internet.
Likewise, our excellent ties with both traditional and virtual tour operators, as well as with direct clients, have resulted in strategic agreements that provide our clients with a trump card when it comes to negotiating sales. This entire range of advantages allows clients to improve and simplify the task of commercialising their products, including those aimed at groups and incentive plans, and to benefit from alliances with leading operators.
In addition, the experience of VMar turismo in emerging countries helps all our clients to expand, this being a vital step for all hotel companies operating in this enormously competitive market, in which it is essential to minimise risk and enjoy the security obtained from diversifying destinations and products.
It is recommended that an audit be performed at the beginning of every business relationship. Obtaining information is essential, as it allows VMar turismo to attain a clear idea about where the business is and what it has, which makes it possible to take advantage of all of the opportunities on the market and overcome the weaknesses shown in terms of its own structure. Gathering information will enable VMar turismo to define and quantify the cost of activities that must also be carried out.
VMar turismo follows standardised procedures, and it offers the entire range of services and activities listed below.
Analysing the market situation is one more part of the audit process and it requires the following criteria to be studied in detail:
- Markets of origin.
- Customer profiles.
- Results report.
VMar turismo is also able to carry out the planning and positioning of each product using the following steps:
- Research on the needs and strategies of the product.
- Creation of a customised marketing and action plan.
- Adaptation of the Corporate Image (belonging to the hotel and/or marketing firm).
Our primary promotion tool is the Marketing Plan, which is a customised strategy that is created in the research phase of each project. VMar turismo reaches an agreement with each client regarding a Sales Activity Plan that is adapted to the clients needs. This Plan discusses the amount of advertising and how such advertising will be carried out:
- Attendance at trade shows: ability to attend and be represented at over 31 tourism fairs in 19 countries Inclusion in contracting.
- Corporate representation in visits to wholesalers, retailers and tourism institutions.
- Participation in workshops, product presentations, etc.
- Exhaustive control of the Marketing budget set for each client.
The Media Plan is also part of the Marketing Plan and encompasses the following activities:
- Inclusion in catalogues, brochures or other promotional materials pertaining to associated businesses or own materials.
- Creation of a directory suiting the needs of each product: design, drafting, translation and printing.
- Negotiation (by volume of products) and purchasing of advertising spaces in various written, radio and visual media.
- Press Office.
- Participation in the groups press releases.
- Organisation of fam trips for specialised media.
- Corporate mailings.
- Creation of corporate image, style book.
- Personalised stand design.
The beds that have already been sold, which makes possible to attain better terms and agreements, reinforce negotiation synergies that can be created by VMar turismo. At the same time, we want to diversify markets and channels, which will in turn has an effect on the image of both our marketing firm and, ultimately, of our clients.
VMar turismo has a database of over 300 tour operators. This makes it possible for our clients to benefit from a broad range of very appealing opportunities:
- Attraction of new traditional and virtual tour operators as well as direct customers.
- Obtainment of strategic agreements with leading tour operators in America and Europe.
- Booking with Consortia and large Travel Agency groups.
- Market diversification.
- Establishment of a single contract.
- Advising when setting rates for each season.
- Advantages of corporate negotiation by volume (i.e.: greater bargaining power, lower contribution costs, etc.).
The diverse advising provided by VMAR is also reflected in yield management based on the following activities:
- Analysis and optimisation of occupancies.
- Maximisation of rates.
- Reactivity of last-minute sales.
- Sales comparisons between the groups different markets and destinations.
- Sales synergy between hotels that are part of the marketing firms portfolio.
Incentives and congresses have become new niche markets in which the demands of guests and users of such services are very high. To be able to meet to meet these needs, it is essential to know these potential customers, which is why VMar turismo works with specialists in the following areas:
- Attraction, pricing and organisation and management of events.
- OPC and DMC databases.
- Congress planners.
- Corporate e-mailing actions.
Thanks to the rapid penetration of wideband technologies and Internet protocol, there is an ONLINE reality, which makes it possible for customers to be approachable and accessible wherever they are.
VMAR provides you with optimal tools to market your hotel through virtual channels, thus obtaining increased profitability and income through direct booking services.
VMAR will manage the hotels booking and the hotels presentation in the following virtual channels:
- The hotels own website.
- The VMAR website.
- Call Center como soportes de voz.
- The Call Centres as support services.
- Online B2B portals (wholesalers) and B2C portals (retailers).
- Global Distribution Services (GDS/ADS).
As a result of a partnership with a leading firm in online sales, VMAR is able to offer auditing services to your business so that you can create your own website with marketing tools, loyalty programmes and online promotions (SEO and SEM).
Expansion is usually a top objective for every hotel chain (brand recognition, market diversification, lower costs and risks than being present in only one destination), which is why VMar turismo provides its clients with:
- Client portfolio in holiday destinations with good financial terms, good positioning, interesting market demand and profitability.
- Experience in negotiation with the public and private sector to acquire properties to manage and/or buy.
- True knowledge of leading destinations for investment and excellent relationships with public bodies principally in Mexico, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, Chile and Venezuela.
- Management staff qualified to manage hotel units at the destination.